Friday, December 28, 2012

Goodbye Snowy Minnesota, Hello Sunny Thailand

Just reppin' my Minnesota Pride en route to Thailand :)


Wow! I can't believe this day has finally come. I woke up extra early this morning to shower and do some last minute packing. Now I can't help but think I'm missing a million things. The trip is only 3 weeks long, but I feel like it'll seem like a lifetime. I'll for sure miss family and friends, but can't wait to bring back exciting stories to share! I'm just super excited to get out of the snow and into the sun! The weather in Bangkok and Chiang Mai this time of year is considered perfect for traveling, since it isn't as hot as it usually is but it's not too cool either. The highs for this week are in the 90s with up to 80% humidity! Ahh! I don't know if I'll get out alive but at least I won't be freezing here and maybe I'll even catch enough rays to work on my tan :) I have to say that I'm disappointed that we are only spending 2-3 days in Bangkok. There is so much to see and explore that I feel like I need weeks! Anyways... I'm about to leave for the airport, so until next time.... on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment